- Time: Tuesday at 9:15 AM PST / 12:15 PM EST / 5:15 PM UTC.
- Place: Mozilla HQ, North Bridge
- Phone (US/Intl): 650 903 0800 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (Toronto): 416 848 3114 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (US): 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf: 8616#
Who's away?: .
- heads-up: upcoming Ops lock-down for internal projects/housekeeping
Core Server Platform
- Good preliminary conversations on Metrics with Rob
Big Lebowski (rtilder)
- Looking at using WSGI to handle communication between worker child process and REST interface
Train left station:
- Bug 676042 Clients Engine Score Changes Do Not Impact Sync Score [str]
- Bug 656492 Rename "Sync Key" to "Recovery Key" [str]
- Bug 613277 Retire jsmodules and move tests to fx-sync [qa-]
- Bug 668622 Service._autoConnect should be part of SyncScheduler [qa-]
- Bug 676375 Send Tab to Device - Core API [qa-]
- Bug 679279 Code cleanup, robustness, and strictness improvements [qa-]
- Bug 680678 byteArrayToString appears more than once in util.js. [qa-]
- Bug 637576 Form engine: cache queries, reuse column arrays. [qa-]
Favicons sync is proceeding.
- converted notifications to use standard services base app.
- began new unit tests for message post and burst delivery.
- continue research into near real time not-streaming methods for clients.
Program Launch (mconnor)
Testing and Sign-offs (tracy)
- client train sign-off early this afternoon.
- channel merges slated for testing Wednesday.
- Grinding away at Mozmill client side automation of account setup testcase. (was roadblocked by broken command line client)
FunkLoad Scripts (ocoutts)
- Wrapping up all in-progress automation this week for hand-off to Services QA. Owen is on his way back to school next week...
Sync Server (jbonacci)
- QA worked with Dev and OPs on the very long awaited "train of trains". Three of the four trains went out last week, after much head banging:
- (Storage server): Bug 676109 - Deploy storage server 1.10-1 to staging
- (Account Portal): Bug 670946 - Release train bug for server-core 2.0
- (Sreg): Bug 676351 - Deploy sreg server rpm-1.0-1 to production
- QA to follow-up with Dev and OPs today on train #4 for node allocation.
- Will this be going to Stage this week for a prod deployment on Monday, 8/29?
- QA is kindly requesting a post-mortem on this train of trains (meeting?), or perhaps a detailed summary of challenges and successes since the last train in late July.
- Bug 676296 - Node assignment (carryover from last week)