- Time: Tuesday at 9:15 AM PST / 12:15 PM EST / 5:15 PM UTC.
- Place: Mozilla HQ, North Bridge
- Phone (US/Intl): 650 903 0800 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (Toronto): 416 848 3114 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (US): 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf: 8616#
Who's away?: jbonacci?.
Core Server Platform
Big Lebowski (rtilder)
Train contents: lots and lots of great stuff for Firefox 10:
- The rest of the Setup Improvement stuff:
- bug 675824 - End mobile setup wizard with first sync download status/progress bar.
- bug 696823 - follow-up: adjust progress bar max to account for client engine sync notification.
- bug 624028 - Provide easy-setup from mobile to desktop
- bug 675821 - "Pair a Device" and "Set up Sync" links at bottom of the Firefox home tab
- A long hunted fix that we're hoping to be able to backport to Aurora and Beta, too:
- bug 653335 - Sync setup wizard triggers Change Master Password dialog.
- Re-landing of the server maintenance and node reassignment handling improvements:
philikon and rnewman are working on a final remediation for bug 684798, revealed by TPS. liuche is still wrestling with hide/unhide Set Up Sync link mochitests. ally is wrestling with async inversion and RESTRequest. gps is wrestling with Makefiles and asking for commentary on Send To Device and session cookies.
When rnewman is not spinning these other plates, he's tackling assorted high-priority bugs. Also started work on "Sync Fiddler" to do log/header futzing.
Favicons will not make Firefox 10. A victim of way too many other bugs getting priority!
Also, philikon's last Services meeting attendance for now.
- added dashboard for bipostal (browserid postal elements)
- fixed a few bugs in the API design.
- notified labs of availability
- some code cleanup and docs for port to public machine
- Spun up Jeff on Notifications elements
- updated https://wiki.mozilla.org/Services/Notifications/Bipostal
- Port code to public facing machine per labs request
- split pending TODO tasks between jeff and meself
- Jeff focusing on the BipostalDash (converting to new services framework)
- react to labs requests
Program Launch (mconnor)
Testing and Sign-offs (tracy)
- client train testing in progress.
- additional work for bug 684798 needs to land before channel merges next week. We'll test as needed.
- blocked on TPS work 'til IT can help me get my machine working with required python. jgriffin identified issue last week as being Mac upgrade from 10.5 to 10.6. incompatible libs or such.
FunkLoad Scripts (jbonacci)
Nothing new to report - automation on hold pending new hire.
Sync Server (jbonacci)
- Account Portal deployment to Stage and Production was successful
- REF: Bug 695564 - Deploy account-portal rpm-2.9-3 (along with server-core rpm-2.7-2)
- Working with OPs on the upcoming deployments
- Bug 694222 - Test and deploy MySQL option innodb_locks_unsafe_for_binlog + READ COMMITTED
- Bug 693385 - deploy updated server-core (2.6.x) to syncstorage
- Continued work with Tarek on server-full issues and getting Sync6 hooked to Dev AP.
- This will happen!
- Tracy has the latest info...
Reports and Monitoring (daniel)
- Improving Sync Set Up - ready for FF10?
- Push to Device
- Addon Sync - Need to follow up on UX
- Need to follow up on Sync Mobile Client Port to Java requirements