- Time: Tuesday at 9:15 AM PST / 12:15 PM EST / 5:15 PM UTC.
- Place: Mozilla HQ, North Bridge
- Phone (US/Intl): 650 903 0800 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (Toronto): 416 848 3114 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (US): 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf: 8616#
Who's away?: ….
- Getting close on BrowserID.
- New Zeus gear in scl2
- Note that going forward we will have internal/private load balancing separate from edge/public load balancing
- Automatic, configurable logging support added to a server-core branch through metlog integration
- Lots of progress setting up the dev environment for functional and load testing; taking detailed notes to assist automating the process (tracking RPM dependencies, etc.)
- Progress being (slowly) made on node.js metlog module
- Refinements of the python metlog module based on experience using it w/ server-core
Sidetracked completing zookeeper tools for use with queue consumer. Final stretch of getting queuey partitioning ready, implemented, and load tested. Machines?
Big Lebowski (rtilder)
Firefox Sync (rnewman)
No train this week: tests only. gps and ally working in GitHub.
(Hey, same as last week!)
Android Sync (rnewman)
Security review went well. Very few action items.
Work is progressing. Building and running tests now works, after three days of horror. Getting close to bookmark records in and out. We might make our deadline!
No current work happening. Will revisit closer to Q4.
Account Portal (telliott)
- Waiting on pyramid review.
- Talking with the localization team about doing the string translations
- Contacted SocketLabs regarding capabilities
- Sadly, they run custom software so direct integration will not be possible.
- Creating alternate methods to use them as first line of defense and reduce our costs.
- Created message guesstimate for expected levels of use
- Working on swapping out redis db for memcache+mysql
- Adding in simple OAuth 1.0 support per labs request
- Reading about Apple push notifications, Android cloud-to-device, Urban Airship
- Figuring out how to ship something sexy in Q1
- Next: CODE
Program Launch (mconnor)
Testing and Sign-offs (tracy)
- no client trains 3 weeks straight.
- Client server code handling doc: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Sync/Client/Codes_and_Headers
- Client Instant Sync and Schedulers doc: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Sync/Client/Sync_Timers
API/FunkLoad Scripts (jrgm)
Sync Server (jbonacci)
- Stage testing fixes for the following ticket
- Bug 702762 - rename zlb.scl2.stage to zlb.pub.scl2.stage
- Prod testing for the following Maintenance Window:
- Sync and AP testing using new and current accounts in Production.
- Prod testing for the following issue 11/21:
- Partial Sync outage right now -- new user allocation is down
- Worked with Tarek and John M.on Sync6: LDAP and AP support
- Handing this off to John to finish with Tarek's help
- Continuing to track build out of Dev, Test/CI, Stage, and Prod environments
- Performing some sanity/stability testing of Dev and Stage environments
- QA is planning some level of stability testing on all environments once OPs has completed the build-outs.
- New site created to track QA, Dev, and OPs work during this build-out:
- 4 Unknown errors reported after upgrade to Firefox 8.
- More users asking about how Sync works. Mainly how many times does it sync and how is data moved around devices. We should be tackling these with the revamp of the Sync page (http://www.mozilla.org/mobile/sync)
- Firefox Home users keep asking questions about how to recover data from their phone. Any progress in the Firefox Home revamp? Are we waiting for Pancake?
Reports and Monitoring (daniel)
Ally: Sync campaign. We are getting a promotion campaign for sync. yay! however, marketing has concern about promoting sync relative to the release of native mobile if native mobile is not shipping with a very slick sync ui/behaviors of its own. Laura is going to get me a package in about two weeks. The changes to our public page linking to sumo articles and forums is going to go up mid decemeber.
- Rescheduling Monthly Sync Check up - Jen
- Have Sync product ideas please add to the Inbox
Notes and actions
Follow ups from last week
Ally: Services stewardship (https://wiki.mozilla.org/Stewards/Services) We have one now, and we could use more (server side guys, Im looking at you!). We have a couple options, volunteer position on career page, mentored bugs, bootcamp, etc. In the next couple weeks we are supposed to be setting community health & growth goals for Q1.