- Time: Tuesday at 9:15 AM PST / 12:15 PM EST / 5:15 PM UTC.
- Place: Mozilla HQ, Sick Bay (Vidyo room "Services")
- Phone (US/Intl): 650 903 0800 x92 Conf: 98616#
- Phone (Toronto): 416 848 3114 x92 Conf: 98616#
- Phone (US): 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf: 98616#
- dchan - out with limited mail availability
- petef's last day is this Friday. If you haven't sync'd up with Bob Micheletto, Gene Wood, or atoll, for... whatever, please do so soonish.
- Engaged in data safety evaluation re: new data collection in AitC and Sync
- AitC production deployment
- Metlog enabled Sync 1.1 load testing
- Work on Metlog back end Vagrant VM (https://github.com/mozilla-services/vagrant-metlog-backend)
- AitC -> HDFS connection now working
- dropped gigantic syncstorage backend refactor on :telliott
- another attempt at storing macauth nonces in memcached
- some more work on run-your-own-syn2.0-server (https://github.com/mozilla-services/server-full2)
- Designed a general purpose resource set partitioner recipe for Zookeeper
- Extracting out Queuey Python client library from qdo to standalone queuey-py
- [qdo] Updated to latest Cassandra and Queuey and use new 'get single message' API
Token Server & other french stuff (tarek/alexis)
- adding the Term Of Service feature - should be ready tomorrow
- Further operationalization to meet atoll's and the webdev ops guys' needs
Firefox Sync (gps)
Android Sync (rnewman/nalexander/liuche)
- jbalogh's last day is next Monday
- Circus 0.5 released
- working on better docs & some bug fixes
- stalled. waiting to see what happens on ops side wrt CI
Client Testing and Sign-offs (tracy)
note: tracy not attending today due to internet service interruption
- Tracy returns from a week of PTO - catching up
- Persist account across app move to/from SD card (dev builds passed, further testing as this lands in various branches)
- Client train with pref'd off aitc fix, among others, and additional share tab fix signed off yesterday.
- Working on early Q3 goal to rewrite Sync testplan.
Sync Server (jbonacci/jrgm)
- Working with Ryan and Rob on Sync 1.1, Sync 1.1+MetLog
- See Deployments list below for Sync 1.13-1
- QA testing continues on Sync 2.0
- Working on a PHAT stack of Resolved/Fixed bugs for Sync 1.1, Sync 2.0, AITC 1.2, TokenServer 1.1
- QA test planning for HSM/Signing Service
- QA test planning/coordination for SCL3 this quarter
- Various other projects to support QA team, OPs, Dev
- Train-2012.06.22 has been rescheduled to go out to Production today after yesterday's rollback.
- Train 31: Bug 771759 - QA and deploy BrowserID train-2012.07.06 to production
- need to get this deployed onto stage today. Actually, we should make this so it always happens on Friday
- Train 31 deployment is a few days behind due to issues pushing Train 30 to Production.
- Sync 1.13-1, aka the Sync1.1-now-uses-Metlog release (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=770406); pending syncpush script