=== Project Exploration ===
The Cloud Services team pursues two
types of services , those endemic to Firefox are Firefox Services and those endemic to Cloud Services are Cloud Services.
''' Defining Endemic Firefox Services '''
* The Firefox team(s) leads, defining, implementing, integrating and marketing the Firefox Service as a Firefox feature.
* Cloud Services team supports
the Firefox team(s), primarily via the Firefox Accounts API providing identity, authentication and storage as required by the Firefox Service.
* Firefox Services typically support and extend Firefox features, providing user task continuity across Firefox instances and devices by time- and space-shifting Firefox state.
* The Cloud Services team leads, defining, implementing and marketing the Cloud Service as a Firefox Account feature.
* Firefox teams support the Cloud Services team, primarily via Firefox integration and distribution
of the Cloud Service. * Cloud Services typically support and extend Open Web user identity, data and personalization by implementing market differentiated, defensible, sustainable, SaaS /PaaS -style services.
''' Prospective Cloud Services '''