=== Project Exploration ===
Cloud Services team's mandate includes two service classes: Firefox Services and
''' Defining Firefox Services '''
A Firefox team leads Firefox Services, defining, implementing, integrating and marketing the Firefox Service as a Firefox feature. * Cloud Services team supports a Firefox team as its customer, primarily via the Firefox Accounts API providing identity, authentication and storage as required by the Firefox Service.
* Firefox Services typically support and extend Firefox features, providing user task continuity across Firefox instances and devices by time- and space-shifting Firefox state.
* [[Services/FirefoxBackup|Firefox Backup]] - Enable Firefox to save/recover previous Firefox states
Endemic Cloud Services '''
* The Cloud Services team leads
Cloud Services, defining, implementing and marketing the Cloud Service as a Firefox Account feature.
* Firefox teams support the Cloud Services team as its customer, primarily via Firefox integration and distribution.
Cloud Services typically support and extend Open Web user identity, data and personalization by delivering market differentiated, defensible, sustainable, SaaS and PaaS level services to achieve the Mozilla mission of user utility, agency and sovereignty.
Cloud Services '''
* [[Services/FirefoxAccountPro|Firefox Account Pro]] - Exclusive access to our Cloud Services betas