Stewards/Coding/Group 07 18 12
- Meeting time: Wednesday, July 18 at 10 AM Pacific
- Video: David's vidyo room (use this link for guest access)
- Audio: If video doesn't work, call +1 800 707 2533, pin 369, conf 9634#
- Back channel: #mozillians
- Community dashboards
- Update on adding Bugzilla data to conversion funnel
- Making coding dashboards public (bug 771581)
- Next steps: Review PR and privacy issues raised last year
- Access to Metrics API (bug 729703) and overlap with Bugzilla_Anthropology
- Questions for Metrics team
- How can we handle multiple entry points in funnel? For instance, what if someone comes in through Bugzilla instead of Get Involved page?
- Will all of those conversion points when we have reports get bigger every month? Or will it only track one time events that happen during that month?
- Academic institutions
- How to make use of http://whatcanidoformozilla.org/
- Using community dashboards
- Measure effectiveness of first patch approved email when conversion tracking in place
- Contributor survey once we have information about conversion path
- Expanding representation at this meeting
- B2G: Anyone else?
- Fennec: Lucas and anyone else?
- Devtools, webapps, others?
- Creating a cross-product coding contribution opportunity entry page? Similar to Webdev Get Involved page
- David to get update from Metrics on timing of Q3 projects
- David to move forward with patch dashboard review process
- Josh and Brian to look into Metrics API and Bugzilla Anthropology
- Josh to review status of student-project keyword and send his thoughts to mozilla.education forum to see which parts of forum are working
- David to open a design bug for a promo for What Can I Do For Mozilla? and Josh to look at where it could go
- Dietrich to follow up on Coding Community Manager role