Stewards/Coding/Group 07 18 12

From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Meeting Details

  • Meeting time: Wednesday, July 18 at 10 AM Pacific
  • Video: David's vidyo room (use this link for guest access)
  • Audio: If video doesn't work, call +1 800 707 2533, pin 369, conf 9634#
  • Back channel: #mozillians


  • Community dashboards
    • Update on adding Bugzilla data to conversion funnel
    • Making coding dashboards public (bug 771581)
    • Access to Metrics API (bug 729703) and overlap with Bugzilla_Anthropology
    • Questions for Metrics team
      • How can we handle multiple entry points in funnel? For instance, what if someone comes in through Bugzilla instead of Get Involved page?
      • Will all of those conversion points when we have reports get bigger every month? Or will it only track one time events that happen during that month?
  • Using community dashboards
    • Measure effectiveness of first patch approved email when conversion tracking in place
    • Contributor survey once we have information about conversion path
  • Expanding representation at this meeting
    • B2G: Anyone else?
    • Fennec: Lucas and anyone else?
    • Devtools, webapps, others?
    • Creating a cross-product coding contribution opportunity entry page? Similar to Webdev Get Involved page

Action Items

  • David to get update from Metrics on timing of Q3 projects
  • David to move forward with patch dashboard review process
  • Josh and Brian to look into Metrics API and Bugzilla Anthropology
  • Josh to review status of student-project keyword and send his thoughts to forum to see which parts of forum are working
  • David to open a design bug for a promo for What Can I Do For Mozilla? and Josh to look at where it could go
  • Dietrich to follow up on Coding Community Manager role