Firefox 114 SUMO Sprint
What is SUMO Sprint?
SUMO Day/SUMO Sprint is that time of the week when the whole Mozilla community comes together to answer incoming questions on the support forum for Firefox, Firefox for Android, Firefox for iOS, and Firefox Focus users. Check out this page to learn more about it.
What's new in Firefox 114
|Search bookmarks from bookmark menu||https://mzl.la/3vTLq2O||Updated|
|DNS over HTTPS settings are now under Privacy & Security; New UI to manage DoH exception list||https://mzl.la/3CeKjxH||New|
|Add-ons restricted domains||https://mzl.la/3q5rMAW||New|
|Reset password without recovery keys||https://mzl.la/3oHquvL||Updated|
|Import from other browsers||https://mzl.la/3p9zLsZ, https://mzl.la/3AecH2o, http://mzl.la/18pHyVO||Updated|
|Firefox device migration||https://mzl.la/3MVgbx8||New|
|Picture-in-Picture new context menu||https://mzl.la/3SH433H||Updated|
|Weather suggestions Experiment||https://mzl.la/3vUSa0k||TBD (will go live on Jun 23)|
Firefox for Android
Firefox for iOS
|Add a website shortcut to home screen||https://mzl.la/3MzpCRz||New|
Firefox Focus/Firefox Klar
Find out more
- Release notes
- Support release scrum meeting
Please refer to the following contributor discussions to learn more about the known issue:
- Firefox 114.0.1 – June 9, 2023. This dot release should fix a startup crash (bug1837201).
- Firefox for Android 114.1.0 - June 9, 2023. This should fix the same startup crash as Desktop above and another startup crash that only affects specific locales (bug1672252)
- Firefox 114.0.2 – June 20, 2023. This dot release should include several crash fixes and fixes for 114 regressions with our Native Messaging support.
- Firefox for Android/Focus/Klar 114.2.0 - June 20, 2023.
How to get involved in the sprint?
Join us in our community portal event and contribute by:
- Answer forum questions
- Respond to actionable tweets
Answer forum questions
Respond to actionable tweets
You can also help many people who are having problems with their Firefox by responding to actionable tweets (meaning that the tweet expressed that somebody need support). Check out this article or take this short course to know more about how you can help people on Twitter. We strongly recommend existing community members to use Conversocial to reply to tweets from the official support account, @FirefoxSupport.
How can I get more help?
You can join our Matrix channel to ask questions/join community discussion.