Support/Goals/2011Q3/Apps Market Support Strategy
|Initial Research (Other Markets)||Done||2011-07-31||Ibai Garcia|
|Document competitive landscape||2011-08-05||Ibai Garcia|
|Draft initial proposal||2011-08-26||Ibai Garcia|
|Review proposal with Product and agree on final version||2011-09-02||Ibai Garcia|
|Define project plan||2011-09-16||Ibai Garcia|
|Review and agree on project plan with Product||2011-09-23||Ibai Garcia|
Define and build a new platform to support users and customers of the new Open Web Apps marketplace. We aim to have a clear model, strategy and project plan by the EOQ3.
Who's working on this?
- Project Manager: Ibai Garcia
- Product Manager: Ragavan Srinivasan
- Others: Todd Simpson
Team list should make it clear who to ask about what, and who to ping when they're needed.
The goal for this quarter is to have a solid foundation to deploy "what is needed" in Q4. We aim to have the following by the EOQ3:
- Documented strategy and definition of what is needed.
- Project plan to deploy the Open Web Apps support model in Q4.
- Initial Research (Other Markets). (31 July)
- Document competitive landscape. (5 August)
- Draft initial proposal. (26 August)
- Review proposal with Product and agree on final version. (2 September)
- Define project plan. (16 September)
- Review and agree on project plan with Product. (23 September)
Legend (remove if you like)
|Healthy: feature is progressing as expected.|
|Blocked: feature is currently blocked.|
|At Risk: feature is at risk of missing its targeted release.|
|ETA||Estimated date for completion of the current feature task. Overall ETA for the feature is the product release date.|