- 09:00 PDT
- 11:00 CDT
- 12:00 EDT
- 16:00 UTC
- 18:00 CET
Phone call details:
- California: 650-903-0800 then extension 92
- Toronto: 416-848-3114 then extension 92
- Toll-free: 800-707-2533 then password 369
- Skype (free): +18007072533 then password 369
Then, enter the conference number: 9435#
- Guest video link
- You will need to download and install the Vidyo desktop software.
irc.mozilla.org: #sumo <== Click the link to use web-based chat
Design & Development work
- How can we work on support.allizom.org without work being lost?
- We came up with a way to automate a lot of the content on task based pages. We can create a special wiki template that lists articles with specified topics, for example, Desktop + Download and Install + Error Messages. Some examples, , , . This still needs work and there are open questions about it.
- Applicable to more than just Desktop - we started the style guide workshop: Title & Slugs, Summaries
- Bram and Michael postponed starting the Topic workshop because the actual names of the tags didn't seem final.
- Firefox 12 updates are done except for warnings on the front page and latest firefox issues article. Those will happen with the release on Tuesday.
- Landing pages for mobile have all been updated from first round of reviews, thanks to Scoobidiver and Tonnes for improvements.
- mluna has a handful of new changes on the dashboard that need review.
- Related articles was implemented for all mobile articles using the new tags recommended by Susan.
- Tutorials for nativeUI were all updated for flow and sizing,
- 10 articles and one navigation page still need updates for nativeUI, see https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/contributors/need-changes and look for [NativeUI]
- 5 additional new articles are in the plan, but likely won't be drafted for beta
- At least two more tutorials need to be developed for Add-ons and Getting Started
- Search unification - Next steps
- Do we all agree on these metrics to track the IA changes?
- We need to revisit this document and define the goals based on the metrics that we defined
Comments, questions, ideas
Actions for next week
- Kadir to ask sumodev about how much maintenance it is to continue to maintain both staging environments so we can have one with a regularly updated database to do search tuning.
- Michael to create a feature page for the topic templates
- Everyone to look over the "Metrics to track" section of this etherpad. We want to decide which ones are necessary before implementing them.