Thanks for hanging out with us and testing the new Kb. If you have questions, just ping Topal or michaelverdi in #sumo
We need to test everything we can so please use and search the KB, create, edit, review articles and test the whole localization workflow. Try focusing on tasks that you'd do as a contributor and then go back and try using the KB as someone looking for help.
Please keep in mind that no content put into this KB will stay, since it is for testing only, so you can edit, remove and add to your heart's content. If you need rights for reviewing articles, please ask Michaelverdi or Topal.
- Test site
- KB Priorities (P1 list are the features planned for this release)
- New showfor syntax
- other wiki markup
- Link to create a new article
File a bug
Issues we know about
- see already filed bugs for this release
- You have to add a security exception for the testing site
- The login and user profile are the old tikiwiki versions