Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2022-03-02
- 1 Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
- 2 PARTICIPANTS
- 3 AGENDA
Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
(meeting duration approx. 45 minutes) starting at: 17:00 UTC 
|Northern winter||Northern summer|
|09:00 PT||10:00 PDT|
|11:00 CST||12:00 CDT|
|17:00 UTC||17:00 UTC|
|18:00 CET||19:00 CEST|
|22:30 IST||22:30 IST|
- California: 1-650-903-0800, pin 2 then 8437 then #
- Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
- Skype (free): +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
- Join the meeting on Zoom (You'll have to download and install the Zoom Desktop client)
- SUMO - Matrix channel
Please add your name and your SUMO profile link (you can also attend our event in the community portal):
(Please link to their profile and the reason for the mention)
- Everyone, especially the Ukrainian community, for holding on in this difficult situation with regard to Russian military operation in Ukraine
- Danny for his work on updating the "Install Firefox on Linux" article and making it more accurate and useful for users.
- Thank you to Pierre for his continued engagement and feedback on our SUMO localization process. We appreciate everything you do to make sure our content is available for our global users.
TOPIC OF THE WEEK
- Mozilla Connect - Jon Siddoway
- Mozilla Support Contributor Survey 2022
MOZILLA'S WORLD UPDATE
KNOWLEDGE BASE AND LOCALIZATION
- Save the date! Our first content-focused Community call will be on Wednesday, March 9th at 9am PST. Join us to learn more about the results of the KB contributor feedback survey, a new TCP intiative and discussion around other content-related topics.
- All Firefox desktop/mobile V98 content has been published in EN and submitted for localization. Aiming to have list of articles we'll be updating for V99 by week of 3/21.