Support/Weekly Meetings/Minutes 2011-02-28
- Pushing SUMO 2.6 (mobile) tomorrow @ 4pm PT
- 2.6.1 next Tuesday, the 8th. AoA filters and bug fixes.
Please add your questions, comments and concerns before Monday, 9AM PST, 2011-02-28.
- SUMO bug tracking:
- Give a target milestone for all SUMO bugs: SUMO version, quarter, future.
- Have process to give a target milestone to new SUMO bugs.
- Ask for rights to edit the bug.
- For smaller bugs it's always the next available milestone.
- Kadir: to go through the milestone list twice a week to triage.
- Q1 goals - KB updates (Michael's updated timelines)
- Update Desktop [2011-3-15]
- Update Mobile [2011-3-21]
- Screencasts [2011-3-15]
- Firefox Sync and Firefox Home Start pages [2011-03-28]
- Add Mobile Troubleshooting Articles [2011-03-21]
- Re-write Top Troubleshooting Articles [2011-03-28]
- Many articles get so few views that they should be archived and not actively maintained. The discussion is going on in the forum.
- We are going to have Wiki-Wedsnesdays, to involve more people with KB editing. Every week we are going to feature 2-3 articles and point out how they need to be improved.
- Michael: to come up with articles and list of how to improve them
- Kadir: to announce the Wiki-Wednesday on the blog
- Created mockups for Firefox Home (607988) and Firefox Sync (637334) landing pages.
- Created screencasts for App Tabs, Awesome Bar and Private Browsing.
- Top priority articles left to update for Firefox 4.