- ting: memory fragmentation, but don't know what's the relation, so it is expected to not be done next week. But at least will have the analysis result.
- Objective 1: Could solve one crash bug (working on progress: open dup handle).
- Objective 2: Continue to survey the e10s bug; and maybe for heap memory allocation issue
- Objective 1: Fix potential bugs (coverity) & try the e10s typing bug for 1 day
- Objective 2: most frequent crashes map to comopnents
- (tidy up rest e10s bugs)
- (tasktracer uses too much memory, needs to shrink it)
- Objective 3: GDoc: http request network performance -> whether the request get blocked or not, and how long it task for the transmission
- Objective 3: Insert bailouts to code/bytecode to analyses the potential impacts
- Sep: Many team members plan to take PTOs for the Mid-Autumn Festival.