Tamarin virtual machine and implementation plans go here. For background, see:
- Tamarin project page on mozilla.org
- The ECMAScript (ES) language site.
- Tamarin pages at the Mozilla Developer Center.
- Tamarin:Plans - Who is working on what, as of January 2008.
- Tamarin-Developers mailing list for anyone interested in developing (or using) Tamarin-Central or Tamarin-Tracing
- ActionMonkey, the integration of Tamarin and SpiderMonkey for Mozilla 2.
- Tamarin:IronMonkey, the mapping of IronPython and IronRuby to Tamarin.
- Tamarin:ScreamingMonkey, integration of Tamarin as a <script> engine in other browsers, starting with IE.
- Tamarin:Tracing, aka "TT", an experimental branch using trace-optimization
Tamarin hosts a weekly update meeting. See Tamarin Weekly Updates for meeting times and notes.
- MMgc is the Tamarin garbage collector.
- AVM2 Overview Reference for the AVM2 (aka, Tamarin) virtual machine
- See the AVM2 Overview Errata for possible errata.
- VTune™ Analyzer is the VTune™ Analyzer JIT Profiling plug-in for Tamarin.
- Tamarin:Porting is a description of the proposed porting layer for Tamarin.
- Tamarin Embedding Guide a guide for embedding Tamarin into another application