- 2:00pm Pacific Time (21:00 UTC) on Tuesdays
- (5PM Eastern US, 11PM Oslo, 6AM (Wed) Seoul, 7AM (Wed) Melbourne)
- Meeting ID: 8262746 (TAMARIN)
- California: 408-536-9900
- Toll-Free(US & Canada): 877-220-5439
- International: +1-408-536-9900
- Duration: 60 minutes
- join irc.mozilla.org #tamarin for attendence taking and questions
Dan Smith, Mark Hammond, Brendan Eich, Benjamin Smedberg, Rick Reitmaier, Shengnan Cong, Moh Haghighat, Seo Sanghyeon
(Other attendees, add yourself to the attendance list)
See the Tamarin auto-build bug for status on this work item.
No status to report this week.
Mark Hammond: Integration with ESC compiler went smoother than expected. The "abc file" hack is gone and the ScreamingMonkey is talking to the self-hosting compiler.
Starting port of C# compiler to AS bytecode backend.
IronPython is on par with Python 2.5? (Does it support generators, __del__, etc?) Yes.
IronPython and IronRuby work on Mono? Latest IronPython code doesn't compile on Mono but a fix is in the works. 
No updates to report this week.
- No news to report.
- Volunteers: post to Tamarin-devel your experience.