- 2:00pm Pacific Time (21:00 UTC) on Tuesdays
- (5PM Eastern US, 11PM Oslo, 6AM (Wed) Seoul, 7AM (Wed) Melbourne)
- Meeting ID: 8262746 (TAMARIN)
- California: 408-536-9900
- Toll-Free(US & Canada): 877-220-5439
- International: +1-408-536-9900
- Duration: 60 minutes
- join irc.mozilla.org #tamarin for attendence taking and questions
Dan Smith, Jeff Dyer, Jason Orendorff, Mark Hammond, Brendan Eich, Benjamin Smedberg, Rick Reitmaier, Shengnan Cong, Moh Haghighat
(Other attendees, add yourself to the attendance list)
See the Tamarin auto-build bug for status on this work item.
Jason: mostly fixing bugs, not much to report at this time.
Mark Hammond: A little stuck on the integration with esc and using objects provided by the shell.
The next thing I'm going to hit is the ability to create my own namespaces - next, how to simulate a global object. Jeff: each script is executed as its own global variable. Multiple scripts can share the global namespace.
No updates to report.
- No news to report.
- Volunteers: post to Tamarin-devel your experience.