- 2:00pm Pacific Time (21:00 UTC) on Tuesdays
- (5PM Eastern US, 11PM Oslo, 6AM (Wed) Seoul, 7AM (Wed) Melbourne)
- Meeting ID: 8262746 (TAMARIN)
- California: 408-536-9900
- Toll-Free(US & Canada): 877-220-5439
- International: +1-408-536-9900
- Duration: 60 minutes
- join irc.mozilla.org #tamarin for attendence taking and questions
Dan Smith, Mark Hammond, Benjamin Smedberg, Rick Reitmaier, Shengnan Cong, Moh Haghighat,
(Other attendees, add yourself to the attendance list)
See the Tamarin auto-build bug for status on this work item.
Awaiting review of his mmgc patch for handling interior pointers. This patch was of concern to Tom Reilly for performance reasons, but Jason says SpiderMonkey does exact GC so the memory loss is minimized. Also, Flash Player and SM will likely have different performance concerns (memory vs. speed) so this feature will be conditionally included.
A multi-threaded mmgc patch will be available later this week.
Mark Hammond: Each script has its own namespace. Next up is stepping back to analyze current work and document a plan for the next phase of work.
No updates this week.
No updates to report this week.
- Volunteers: post to Tamarin-devel your experience.