From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

« previous week | index | next week »

Thunderbird Meeting Details :

Remember to use headphones and mute yourself when not talking

Feel free to ask questions in the meeting either by speaking up or by asking them in #maildev on IRC.

Other ways to get in touch with us can be found on our communications page

Meeting Changes


mconley, Standard8, jcranmer, rolandtanglao, wsmwk, aceman, clokep

Action items from last meetings

  • (ongoing) Standard8: Follow up with metric numbers being public
    • Pinged again on 2013-06-11, should be going through final approvals
    • Not hearing from them...might need to poke them again
  • (2013-04-02) Standard8: Investigating possibilities for dropping second ESR release channel whilst maintaining mainstream the same as the ESR releases.
    • Will send something to tb-planning
  • (2013-04-02) Standard8: arrange for swag to be sent to WADA and Aryx who are our awesome FotT.
    • Waiting to hear from Anne-Marie on how to do that.
  • Community as a whole: Decide "who is supposed to plan our dances?"
    • rkent: Send a proposal to tb-planning
  • http.jsm update
    • This has landed in m-c!
    • Broke FileLink, which mconley fixed. bug 893316
    • Broke Twitter, I have a patch that Mossop r+'d, but waiting for an r+ on tests. bug 894367

Critical Issues

  • The tree is orange. CrazyVery orange.
    • Starting to get a handle on some of the more pesistent issues, though still plenty to fix
    • Standard8 thinks he has a patch for the plugin failures on Windows on Aurora, there's another persistent failure wrt plugins that has been introduced though (in c-c land)
    • Other new bustages, we'll likely need help for getting the strict failures fixed in the fakeservers.
    • Strict warnings - bug 896738
    • make check bug - bug 897045
  • There are a whole lot of bugs on the tracking list for 24


Round Table

  • jcranmer
    • 50-50 chance of being on the call?
    • Boil the ocean work in progress/planned:
      • bug 884061 (NS_IMPL_THREADSAFE -> NS_DECL_THREADSAFE) (landed on m-i, please fix your patches if affected)
      • Planning to do other PR_ATOMIC->mozilla::Atomic changes
      • bug 895047, bug 523156 (char16_t)
    • cc-rework
      • Fixing up for post-cc-rework world
      • Working on getting c-c building under m-c without symlinks all over the place
    • Others

  • mconley
    • Ate through a metric tonne of review requests. Down to 8!
    • Ensemble
      • Jon Demelo has landed his first patch which adds preliminary infrastructure for the CardDAV connector
      • Jon and I have overhauled the API proposal, simplified it somewhat, and given connectors the responsibility of caching the entries they need in order to signal contact differences.
    • Devtools for Thunderbird
      • Fallen is working on getting Scratchpad working for TB

  • Standard8
    • Tree bustages
    • Branch landings/updating

  • JosiahOne
    • Not on call
    • N/A most of this week, however a working 'animate TB tabs' protype/patch has been finished. Will try to complete it next week.

  • aceman
    • Nothing. Fixing some tests. Then I need to get back into pace and refresh patches.

Question Time

  • wsmwk: Been looking at memory bugs, and interested in moving forward on bug 805023
    • jcranmer: Someone needs to do something with dmd (dark-matter-detector) to determine what's going on there.

Action Items