USERS, PLEASE DO NOT SUBSCRIBE HERE. Users should ask questions / get help at https://support.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird.
- New list at https://thunderbird.topicbox.com/groups
- Archives of old list at https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/tb-enterprise/
Thunderbird in enterprise environments points to documentation for enterprise users. And tb-enterprise is a mailing list for ADMINISTRATORS to discuss large scale deployment and configuration of Thunderbird. ADMINISTRATORS may subscribe at https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/tb-enterprise and support each other by posting about tasks, tools, documentation, options, and functions, or see the tb-enterprise Google Groups archive.
tb-enterprise is un-moderated:
- Any administrator can subscribe and read the messages.
- Any subscriber can post. Presently, posts from subscribers are not moderated.
Messages should be on topic and:
- Be nice (in other words, no personal attacks, ranting, etc.)
- Be constructive (in other words, no repetition, venting, etc.)
Messages that do not meet these rules may result in moderation of the subscriber.