Webdev/Web Production/Community/Conversion Points
Expanding upon: Contribute/Webdev#Conversion_Points
- Ready to contribute:
- Person has found a task and communicated interest.
- Person has any project pre-reqs completed.
- Person understands the complete flow of work, from task initiation through completion.
- First contribution: contributor has submitted first contribution successfully
- Active contributor: contributor is making regular and/or high-impact contributions
- Person can take bugs in bugzilla. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/page.cgi?id=get_permissions.html
- Person is granted an account on kanbanery - How we grant users this privilege is up for debate. I like having contributors request this and we grant it based on some criteria (like bugzilla).
- Invited to be a project guide.
- Privileged contributor: contributor, through regular, on-going activity, has earned sufficient trust and can now contribute via privileged activities (e.g. approving pull requests)
- Invited to meetings.
- Allowed to merge pull requests (within their knowledge domain).
- Can take critical path tasks.