Let's teach the web! Everything you need to get started is at webmaker.org/teach
This wiki includes:
- Additional resources: To help educators teach digital literacy and webmaking.
- Easy ways to contribute: Share and contribute your own resources.
How to Contribute
Here are three easy ways to share your own resources for teaching digital literacy and webmaking:
- Add them to this wiki,
- Post them to our Webmaker G+ community, or
- Tweet us @MozTeach with #teachtheweb.
Introduction to Engagement (12 talking slides)
We invite you to hack and remix any of the existing resources, curriculum and presentations in this wiki, then share them!
Get more involved
- Join the Webmaker Mentor community at webmaker.org/teach
- Follow Webmaker Mentors on Twitter through @mozteach
- Join Mozilla Webmakers on G+
- Contribute to this wiki
- Ask questions, get support or join the conversation using #teachtheweb.