Websites/Mozilla.org/Archive/Contribute/Group/10 13 11
- Meeting time: Thursday, October 13 at 10 AM PDT
- Audio: 1-800-707-2533, pin: 369, conf: 634
- Back channel: irc://irc.mozilla.org#mozillians
- Report back: Contributor growth goals in Q4 -- ideas, suggestions, lessons learned?
- Report back: New Get Involved with QA video now posted
- Prep for upcoming events: Contribute Booth @ Mozilla Festival, MozCamp Europe, MozCamp Asia...
- Question: How did you get involved with Mozilla? Would that work for someone wanting to get involved today? Share your story.
- Question: Does the Get Involved metrics dashboard look useful? What else would be good to have? What other dashboards should we be working on?
- Question: How are people liking the Contribute Group forum on Yammer? Is the public Mozillians list a better forum?
- Other items...
- David and Mary to send out email to all Stewards about Q4 goals and templates to help if people could use it.
- Mary to connect people interested in being Stewards for spaces with Debbie to join conversations about Mozilla Spaces plans.
- If you're interested in doing a get involved video for your project area, let David know and we can talk with Rainer who did QA's get involved video.
- Let Marcia know if you're going to Mozilla Festival and want to take part in get involved booth.
- Chelsea to find transcripts from summit footage of people telling their contribution stories.
- Anthony to share what their dashboard would look like and what data it has.
- Let's move discussions to Mozillians mailing list instead of Yammer and promote it so people know that it's the place for discussion about bringing Mozillians in to the community.