- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x92 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x92 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x92 Conf# 8600
- sip:email@example.com or, for some clients, sip:firstname.lastname@example.org (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Fireside Chat
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Big thanks to all the Tech Speakers who were out and about speaking about A-Frame, WebVR, Rust, Firefox, Mozilla, and the Open Web in recent weeks. Spring conference season is here! Shout-outs for weekend talks in Bulgaria, India, Ireland, Italy, Germany and US, by Srushtika, Vigneshwer, Laka, Riccardo, Tanay, Eugenio, Rabimba, Anjana and everyone else!
Monday, 27 March
- Mozilla Developer Roadshow presents Hacking on Open Source Software:DevTools in Austin, TX
- Mozillians Greg Tatum and Bryan Clark will deliver a talk at the Galvanize venue on how Devtools moving to GitHub makes it easier to contribute to the project.
Tuesday, 28 March
- Add-ons Good First Bugs Triage
- 9:30am PST; ACE Vidyo Room
- The add-ons team will triage good first bugs that were not discussed at last week's meeting. All are welcome to attend!
- Add-ons Community Meeting
- 10am PST; ACE Vidyo Room
- Join the add-ons team to discuss what's going on in the community!
Wednesday, 29 March
Thursday, 30 March
Friday, 31 March
Saturday, 01 April
Sunday, 02 April
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Nate Weiner||Founder/CEO||Weekly update||SF (Pocket Office)||No||n/a||n/a|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Roadmap||Firefox Update||MTV||No||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Roadmap/Updates#2017-03-27|
|Mike Hoye||Authority is a social construct.||Inviting contributors to SF all-company||Toronto||No||https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1poHUnuXsdq_OZHpJimefdPMabAq6qBNaAmNR13EFfyg/edit||https://wiki.mozilla.org/All_Hands/SanFrancisco/Volunteers_Nominations|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|George Kaberere||Gareth Cull||Toronto Office||Toronto||Digital Analyst|
|Liza Ruzer||Tim Murray||San Francisco Office||San Francisco||Creative Producer|
A chance to hear from leadership at Mozilla, and have a short Q&A about a specific topic.
You can submit questions in advance on the Moderator page (link), or ask them live on Air Mozilla using a Mozilla Space mic or in #airmozilla on IRC.