- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x92 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x92 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x92 Conf# 8600
- sip:email@example.com or, for some clients, sip:firstname.lastname@example.org (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Fireside Chat
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thanks to Prasanth for his awesome contributions to the add-ons community as an event organizer, Firefox Student Ambassador, and member of the Featured Add-ons Advisory. Prasanth has been named the newest Friend of Add-ons and you can read more about his contributions on the Add-ons Blog.
- Thank you to Alex Sirota of ColorZilla and Matt Maier of AdBlock for helping other legacy add-on developers by sharing their stories about migrating to WebExtensions.
- Props to Tech Speakers Gloria, Tanay, Rabimba and Andrzej, who gave talks recently in Florence, Tel Aviv, San Jose and Wroclaw, respectively. Thank you!
Monday, 03 April
- SmashingConf SF Jam Session is happening tonight starting at 7pm at Mozilla's SF Commons to kick off the Conference week happening on the 4th and 5th.
- Potch will welcome attendees and give a talk on CSS Grid
Tuesday, 04 April
- Add-ons Good First Bugs & WebExtensions Triage
- Good First Bugs triage at 10:00am PT; WebExtensions APIs triage at 10:30 am PT in ACE Vidyo Room
- Join the add-ons team to discuss design-decision-needed WebExtensions APIs and WebExtensions Experiments!
- To submit a WebExtensions Experiment for discussion, please open an issue on the web-ext-experiments github repo.
- An Event Apart Seattle is happening on the 3rd, 4th and 5th of April.
- Mozillian Jen Simmons will speak on April 4th on CSS Grid
Wednesday, 05 April
- Mozilla and Stanford's Center for Internet & Society will be holding the fourth and final discussion in our government hacking series from 4:00pm-6:00pm. This will focus on court disclosure of vulnerabilities and on whether defendants need access to the vulnerabilities law enforcement used to collect evidence against them, an issue we weighed in on last year in our brief in a government hacking case. You can tune into the live stream on Mozilla's Facebook page.
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (nearly every Wednesday somewhere)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
- Berlin (GERMANY),
San Francisco (@MatterVC on Bryant st.)
- 17:30-18:30 Quiet Writing Hour, finish that blog post, wiki edit, etc.!
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup, demos, & hack night
Any questions? See the wiki page for details
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working!
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
or join IRC: http://indieweb.org/irc/today
- Berlin (GERMANY),
Thursday, 06 April
Friday, 07 April
- Mozilla Developer Roadshow presents CSS Grid with John Gruen in Atlanta at the General Assembly venue.
Saturday, 08 April
Sunday, 09 April
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Yuliya Gorelovetsky||Assoc. Creative Director||Mozilla Brand Identity Update||San Francisco office||Yes 16:9||https://mozilla.slack.com/files/yuliya/F4TPGN9RT/brand_identity_update||Email: email@example.com|
|Venetia tay||Head of Audience Insights||Conscious Chooser Personas||San Francisco office||Yes 4:3||https://drive.google.com/open?id=15L-sD7aph65EO16IdJvQIAzPXhk1NuHNtYrFXVAhkE0||https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/display/EN/Audience+Insights|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT! (IT updates for Mozillians)||MozPDX||No||n/a||mozdatacollective.com (with certified Firtefox Global Market Share data!), MV office infrastructure refresh, USB-C Yubi-Key 4-C for Mac|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
A chance to hear from leadership at Mozilla, and have a short Q&A about a specific topic.
You can submit questions in advance on the Moderator page (link), or ask them live on Air Mozilla using a Mozilla Space mic or in #airmozilla on IRC.