« previous week | index | next week »
- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Fireside Chat
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
Friends of Mozilla
- Big thanks to Jason Williams of the BBC for his work on Servo, making it easier for Windows users to participate - and extra props for writing about it on Mozilla Hacks! Hacking & Contributing to Servo on Windows
- Thanks to all the Tech Speakers who've been out and about delivering talks & workshops: Srushtika, Ram, Riccardo, Daniele, Eugenio, Andre, Bob, Yuli, Felipe, Abhiram, Viswaprasath, Miguel, Kristi, and everyone else!
Monday, 10 April
Tuesday, 11 April
- Add-ons Community Meeting
- 10am PT; ACE Vidyo Room
- Join the team to discuss what's going on in the add-ons community!
- 10am PT; ACE Vidyo Room
Wednesday, 12 April
Thursday, 13 April
Friday, 14 April
Saturday, 15 April
Sunday, 16 April
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Aurelia Moser||Community Lead, Mozilla Science||Mozilla Science Fellows CFP||Home||no||https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/presentation/d/1y3NXP3sLj-nVGq88BZhWhtRBPYynWltVOF4BuaUpMac/edit?usp=sharing||https://science.mozilla.org/programs/fellowships|
|Don Marti||Strategist, Open Innovation||Filterbubbler Project||Mozilla San Francisco||no||http://www.filterbubbler.org/||https://github.com/filterbubbler|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Roadmap||Firefox Update||MTV||no||no||https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Roadmap/Updates#2017-04-10|
|Christos Bacharakis||Project Manager at Mozilla Campus Clubs, Open Innovation||Open Source in US Universities||Home||Yes||https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Sc04T27847_CWYeZ-y1rXDqbEh38HNJbjHRbhEMOpqw/present#slide=id.g1dbf9b7280_0_65||https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Sc04T27847_CWYeZ-y1rXDqbEh38HNJbjHRbhEMOpqw/present#slide=id.g1dbf9b7280_0_65|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The MinIT!||MozPDX||No||n/a||IT/ParSys joint development for IAM, Jive pilot (replacement for Asterix VoIP), Review your phonebook entry!|
|John Gruen||PM, Firefox Test Pilot||Firefox Screenshots Update||Texas||Yes||Nope||Weekly updates in this meeting for the next bit.|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|25 New Hires||Diane Tate||Mozilla Mountain View||All Over||all sort of ways|
|Matt Miller||Joe Hildebrand||Mozilla Denver||Denver, CO, USA||Security Architect, Password Manager|
|Devin Reams||Joe Hildebrand||Mozilla Denver||Denver, CO, USA||Engineering Manager, Password Manager|
|Garvan Keeley||Joe Hildebrand||Mozilla Toronto||Toronto||Senior Software Engineer, Password Manager|
A chance to hear from leadership at Mozilla, and have a short Q&A about a specific topic.
You can submit questions in advance on the Moderator page (link), or ask them live on Air Mozilla using a Mozilla Space mic or in #airmozilla on IRC.