- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thanks to add-on reviewers erosman, rctgamer3, and Lucian for reviewing 5+ extensions on AMO last week!
Monday, 21 May
Tuesday, 22 May
- Firefox + Widmer Open-Source Beer Release at Pints for Portland Event
- Craft Beer + Tech = An Open Sourced Beer!
Be one of the first to try Open Sourcery Tropical IPA when we tap it at the Widmer Brothers Pub for Widmer's monthly Pints for Portland Happy Hour event.
We have chosen Portland Women in Tech as our May Pints for Portland partner, and 100% of all beer proceeds between 4-7pm on 5/22 will benefit Portland Women in Tech and their purpose of strengthening the Portland women in tech community by offering: educational programs, partnerships, mentorships, resources and opportunities.
Here’s the link for more info: https://widmerbrothers.com/events/pints-for-portland-w-firefox
Wednesday, 23 May
- Add-ons Community Meeting
- 15:30 UTC / 8:30am PDT | ACE Vidyo Room
- Monthly Speaker Series: Tracking in the Open, with Arvind Narayanan
Arvind Narayanan of Princeton will share what Firefox (and other browser makers) can do to protect users from risky data collection practices on the web in ways that align with Mozilla's values, facilitate responsible advertising, and increase user trust in the web. Specifically, Arvind will draw from his Web Census research, a measurement & analysis of one million websites and the largest and most detailed measurement of online tracking so far. Arvind will discuss ideas for how Firefox can move forward with content blocking while minimizing breakage of websites. Steve Englehardt, the lead Ph.D. student behind the Web Census research, and a new Mozillian, will be present; Arvind and Steve will answer questions during the Q&A section.
Thursday, 24 May
Friday, 25 May
- Add-ons Show & Tell
- 16:00 UTC / 9am PDT | Add-onDemos Vidyo
Saturday, 26 May
Sunday, 27 May
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT!||MozPDX||No||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
|Aaron Turon||Engineering Manager||Emerging Technologies weekly update||Remote||No||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/WeeklyUpdates/EmergingTechnology#May_21st.2C_2018|
|Andy Kochendorfer||Air Mozilla Wizard||The New Air Mozilla||Video Update||no (video)||https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JYEt90wnfWgnYEWVTjx5AAWEyCIxRpZV/view?usp=sharing||n/a|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Missy Meighan||Michael Standifer (in for Nicholas Grammater)||SF||SF||Financial Analyst|
|Kekoa Riggin||Zibi Braniecki||MTV||SF||Localization Tech Team Intern|
|Nazim Can Altinova||Panos Astithas||MV||Berlin||Developer Experience engineer|
|Jubi Taneja||Dan Gohman||MTV||SF||WebAssembly Intern|
|Mir Ahmed||Dan Gohman||MTV||SF||WebAssebly Intern|
|Morgan Reschenberg||Daniel Holbert||MTV||SF||Platform Rendering Intern|
|Benoit Zhong||Tamara Hills||MTV||MTV||Software Engineer Intern|
|Cedric Miller||Lonnen||MTV||MTV||Experimentation Engineering Intern|
|Sawyer Blatz||Michael Comella||MTV||SF||Mobile Engineering Intern|
|Jessica Colnago||Janice Tsai||MTV||MTV||HCI Intern|
|Johannes Willibold||Nils Ohlimeier||MTV||MTV||WebRTC Intern|
|Yusuf Sermet||Daniel Holbert||MTV||SF||Platform Rendering Intern|
|Navid Balajorshari||Nick Fitzgerald||PDX||PDX||Servo Intern|
|Emily Hou||Danny Coates||PDX||PDX||Test Pilot Intern|
|Alexis Deschamps||Osmose||PDX||PDX||CrashStats Engineering Intern|
|Alain Thai||Sean Rich||MTV||MTV||Application Development Manager|