« previous week | index | next week »
- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
Friends of Mozilla
- Special shout-out to Tech Speaker Gabriel Micsko from Budapest, who stepped up with 3 days notice, and gave a talk at Odessa JS conf on the 8th of July, when the scheduled speaker had to cancel b/c of passport issues beyond his control. <https://twitter.com/geek_timofey/status/1015944870387732481>
Monday, 09 July
Tuesday, 10 July
- WebExtensions APIs triage
- 17:30 UTC / 10:30am PDT | ACE Vidyo Room
Wednesday, 11 July
- Weekly Bug Verification Day
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (nearly every Wednesday somewhere)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
- Nürnberg (GERMANY),
Virtual EU (UTC+1),
San Francisco (@MozSF commons hosted by Tantek)
- 17:30-18:30 Quiet Writing Hour, finish that blog post, wiki edit, etc.!
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup, demos, & hack night
Any questions? See the wiki page for details
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
or join IRC: https://indieweb.org/discuss
- Nürnberg (GERMANY),
- Add-ons Good First Bugs
- 15:30 UTC / 8:30am PDT | ACE Vidyo Room
Thursday, 12 July
Friday, 13 July
Saturday, 14 July
Sunday, 15 July
- Speaker Series: Thursday, July 26, 2018: Authoring for Mixed and Augmented Reality, with Timoni West
- Location: Mozilla Mountain View + Air Mozilla + YouTube + Public Invite
- Time: 10am PT / 1pm ET / 7pm CET
- Host Anselm Hook
- Topic and speaker details here
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Mark Côté||Manager, Engineering Workflow||Phabricator/Lando Training Video||Remote||no||n/a||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e-eaeeIDXk|
|Zannah Marsh||Open Leadership and Events Team, Mozilla Foundation||MozFest Call for proposals||Remote||no||n/a||https://mozillafestival.org/proposals|
|Kelly Davis||Research Manager||Emerging Technologies weekly update||Remote||no||n/a||ET Weekly Headlines|
|John Gruen||Product Manager||Test Pilot||Unclear||yes||no||Test Pilot, but like...tomorrow|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT!||MozPDX||No||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Their Name||Your Name||Intro location||Their Location||Their Role|
|Colin Lee||Susheel Daswani||San Francisco||Minnesota (Remote)||Senior Android Engineer|