- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- AirMozilla: https://onlinexperiences.com/Launch/Event.htm?ShowKey=44908&DisplayItem=E294572 or on the Mozilla YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY76dUEbeJw
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thanks to Tech Speakers Ram and Flaki - who gave talks in India and Japan over the weekend, and to the Mozillians who'll be presenting at OSCON in Portland this week - Rabimba, Anjana and MVK, of IT minIT fame.
Monday, 16 July
- Debugging The Technical Interview- How we interview and who we hire has a huge impact on our engineering communities. On one hand we want to reduce risks of a poor fit, on the other hand we don’t want to overlook great people. Tonight, at 5:30 PM PDT at MozPDX, MVK will be hosting Cate Connolly for a workshop on how to improve the technical interview process. The event is free with registration at the link, and will be streamed live and archived on AirMo.
Tuesday, 17 July
- Mozilla Tech Speaker Rabimba Karanjai instructing a Tutorial/Workshop at O'Reilly OSCON 2018 on WebXR titled "Mixing real and virtual in WebAR: Augmented and mixed reality for everyone".
Wednesday, 18 July
- Mozilla Tech Speaker Rabimba Karanjai delivering a talk on "What is WebXR, and what do you need to know about it?" at O'Reilly OSCON 2018.
- Add-ons Community Meeting
- 15:30 UTC / 8:30 a.m. PDT | ACE Vidyo Room
Thursday, 19 July
- OSCON 2018- Portland, Oregon, USA- Michael Van Kleeck will be giving a talk at OSCON on Thursday at 11:50 AM on Mozilla's Journey From the Datacenter to the Cloud, describing the process Mozilla IT has followed in the migration, identifying pitfalls so others may avoid them, focusing on the importance of people and culture in this and all technology efforts, and discussing what Mozilla can and must do now to move the needle on our mission, given our infrastructure choices.
Friday, 20 July
Saturday, 21 July
Sunday, 22 July
- Speaker Series: Thursday, July 26, 2018: Authoring for Mixed and Augmented Reality, with Timoni West
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Andrew Krug||Security Engineer||Weekly IT MinIT (via pre-recorded video)||My Home Office in Southern Oregon||no/pre-recorded||https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kLmK1DpStVbZWMRcilNfclteuqAHlqwE||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
|Lars Bergstrom||Director of Engineering, Mixed Reality||Emerging Technologies weekly update||Remote (Chicago)||No||n/a||ET weekly headlines|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Roadmap||Weekly Firefox Update||MTV||no||n/a||2018-07-16|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Their Name||Your Name||Intro location||Their Location||Their Role|