- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Watch on AirMozilla here: https://onlinexperiences.com/Launch/Event.htm?ShowKey=44908&DisplayItem=E294578
- Watch on Mozilla YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybn3un-9ztU
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thanks to Tech Speakers Andrzej, Anjana, Gabriele, Rabimba, Rizky, Trishul, and Vigneshwer, who gave mid-summer talks & workshops in Barcelona, Portland, Italy, and Scotland.
Monday, 23 July
Tuesday, 24 July
Wednesday, 25 July
Thursday, 26 July
- Speaker Series: Thursday, July 26, 2018: Authoring for Mixed and Augmented Reality, with Timoni West
Friday, 27 July
- Add-ons Show & Tell
- 16:00 UTC / 9am PDT
Saturday, 28 July
Sunday, 29 July
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Till Schneidereit||Research Engineering Manager||Emerging Technologies Update||Remote||No||N/A||ET Weekly Headlines|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT!||MozPDX||No||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Roadmap||Weekly Firefox Update||mtv||no||n/a||2018-07-23|
|Joe Cheng||Product Manager||Taipei Product Update||Toronto||no||Slides||N/A|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Carolyn O'Hara||Nate Weiner||Brooklyn, NY||Editorial Manager|
|Tony Murphy||Peter Cho||Senior Product Designer|
|Scott Downe||Matt Koidin||Toronto||Senior Engineer - Firefox|
|Nelson Omuto||Joel Kelly||Remote||Mountain View||Senior Engineer - Extensions|
|Nathan Pereira||Nancy Hang||Mountain View||Mountain View||Associate Project Manager|
|Tony Cinotto||Julie McCracken||Mountain View||Bay Area Remote||Sr. Engineering Program Manager - Firefox|
|Marina Milshtein||Sean Rich||SF||MTV (Remote today)||Application Development Manager|
|Denis Palmeiro||Vicky Chin||Toronto||Toronto (Remote)||Firefox Staff Performance Engineer|