- Title: "Technology & Persons with Disabilities Conference"
- AKA: "CSUN"
- Dates: March 16-21, 2009
- Official Website
- Background: Mozilla rocked at CSUN 2007 and CSUN 2008.
This year we plan to have a booth and flyers in both print and braille, along with SWAG.
Please put your name here if you would like to help with the Mozilla Foundation booth.
|Aaron Leventhal||Mozilla accessibility module owner, IBM||no|
|Frank Hecker||Mozilla Foundation||no|
|Marco Zehe||Mozilla Corporation accessibility QA||no|
|David Bolter||Mozilla a11y developer||no|
|Michael Curran||NVDA open source Windows screen reader||yes|
|James Teh||NVDA open source Windows screen reader||yes|
|Joanie Diggs||Orca screen reader||yes|
|Eitan Isaacson||Orca screen reader, Pyatspi, Accerciser||yes|
|Marc Dohnal||WebVisum collaborative accessibility extension and more||yes|
- Schedule booth duty via e-mail using an Excel sheet or the like.
- Book a block of hotel rooms early. I don't think we get dinged if we cancel a day before. Also, when booking, indicate to the desk agent that you want a room at the special CSUN rate. Let Marco know if you have trouble booking a room, and let him also know your booking number so he can ask MoFo to authorize payment of the room.
- I think we should start a yearly FF A11y extension award program (presented at CSUN)
|Defining 2009 MozA11y Team||30%||Who is going?|
|Booking||0%||Hotel rooms, booth stuff|