Auto-tools/Projects/Mozmill/Meeting 2010 07 13
- Please please please make Mozmill compatible with 4.0b2pre
- Great feedback for the Crowd testing extension (Mozilla Summit 2010)
- Patch to make Mozmill tests locale independent will land this week (see bug 559836)
- Update on the great code move
- Update on webdriver
- Update on modal dialog fixes.
- repository workflow: I have previously been following the instructions on https://wiki.mozilla.org/Auto-tools/Projects/Mozmill/RepoSetup ; However, this workflow doesn't inform how the changes are merged to the canonical master or other canonical release branches. So what is the workflow there? I have written up examples of the workflow at http://k0s.org/mozilla/mozmill_repo_workflow/ ; the winner will get moved over to our wiki!
- what's up with the extra feature branches in our canonical repository? we have several release branches and a master, but we also have newui, reports, and restart-callbacks. How does having the feature branches on the master fit in with any of these workflows? What is their intent?