This is a weekly meetup to discuss all things regarding B2G automation and Quality. Please use wiki style.
- Meeting Name: QA Automation Roundtable
- Meeting Time: Thursday @ 9:30am - 10am PST
- Vidyo Room: QA Vidyo Room
- Video Link: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=nL4PESn1IaVh
- Dial in: 1-800-707-25331
- Meeting Notes: https://wiki.mozilla.org/B2G/QA/Meetings
- Previous Meeting:https://wiki.mozilla.org/B2G/QA/Meetings/Automation/2014-10-09
Previous Action Items
DONE: hosted done, packaged app in progress (MW) * [Bebe] have some testcases for installing different types of apps like packaged apps, hosted apps
- testcase repo: https://github.com/mozilla/qa-testcase-data
CARRY OVER * [Peter, Bebe] continue to identify the smoke tests and label the moztrap tests with "automated" tag, and cross post links to where the tests are located. FOLLOW UP: * [Geo] email dave/zac about a better way for jenkins to check for commit hashes from sources.xml CARRY OVER: * [Tony] send out v184 to team, and [Bebe] to have someone try running a local testrun against it
[Peter] gather all the current sets of smoketests (and those already marked automated), and send out another writeup on the status
- [jlorenzo] What flag should we use to add a bug which should be added in the backlog? in-testsuite or in-qa-testsuite?
- in-testsuite is also used by dev to add unit tests
- FYI: in-qa-testsuite? right now shows 36 bugs, and across all products
- Since this summer discussion (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mozilla.dev.quality/l_rvFPovUlk), in-qa-testsuite is used by QA to say that QA should add automation
- [jlorenzo] Backlog under Google Docs vs MozWiki. This was a temporary solution at the time
- [jlorenzo] Sprint planning meetings: Can I be zimbravited? Geo said yes.
- access for SV to the Jenkins nodes
- Bug bash next week (jlorenzo)
- Is Thursday October 23rd 3:30pm-6:30pm CEST okay for you?
This Week - Decisions & Action Items
- [Peter] add the not fully updated tag to the non-automated tests in moztrap
- [Geo] follow up on the in-qa-testsuite=? proposal at next sprint planning meeting (monday)
- [Johan] send examples of backlog in mediawiki to Geo
- [Tony] look into access for SV into jenkins nodes
- [Bebe] file a bug
- [Johan] loop in SV when you have the bug bash info for europe