- Some features are not stable (Please see following highlight issues list)
- We have to modify the configuration of partner part manually to generate build, such as "Enable SIM2". The correct configuration should be included while partner release the code to us.
- Woodduck project build is not existed in PVT server yet, and currently we generate the build in local computer. We need PVT server to generate the formal build for internal use.
- Highlight issues
- [Bug 1053019] [woodduck] USB Vendor ID is incorrect - [Bug 1053272] [woodduck] Create woodduck builds for 2.0 - [Bug 1053691] [woodduck] Users cannot erase their device remotely from the Find My Device website - [Bug 1055400] [woodduck] File could not be sent and received via Bluetooth - [Bug 1055462] [woodduck] Serious color distortion happened when plays WebRTC - [Bug 1060923] [woodduck] Could not send/receive MMS by SIM2. - [Bug 1061239] [woodduck] Screen will be frozen and camera crash when user goes to camera in video after taking a picture. - [Bug 1061242] [woodduck] Fail to connect DUT via WiFi Hotspot. - [Bug 1061244] [woodduck] Will have annoying noise suddenly.
- 1st test run has been executed completely.
- Next step
- Regression test
- Smoke Test
- 2nd test RUN (will focus on blocking test feature, ex: Camera/BT)
- Stability Test
- Performance Test