Meeting: Mobile Web Compatibility Weekly Agenda: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/webcompat Chair: Karl Scribe: Mike Regrets:
Topic: next meeting
Next meeting: The next meetings will be on
- December 23, 2013 [CANCELED FOR HOLIDAYS]
- December 30, 2013 [CANCELED FOR HOLIDAYS]
- January 6, 2014
(Dec 20 to January 1: Holidays)
Topic: Good Work Everyone
We had a short meeting. Lawrence congratulates everyone on the work achieved the last 6 months. Hallvord, Mike Taylor and Karl Dubost and the new volunteers have been super helpful in accelerating the work on Web Compatibility issues. We need to establish a roadmap for 2014 so we can focus and work on mini-projects with reasonable deadlines.
See you on January 6, 2014
Topic: Broken Voices of the Web
Check the Planet Web Compatibility for the community news. Here a few posts lately published.
- 2013-12-16 - Site Compatibility for Firefox 26
- 2013-12-15 - The madness of prefixes and WebIDL (was Re: (blink-dev) Intent to Implement and Ship: Element.matches(selectors))
- 2013-12-15 - Site Compatibility for Firefox 28
- 2013-12-13 - Intent to Ship: element
- 2013-12-13 - Anonymous table box creation and Google Plus Mobile
- 2013-12-12 - Site Compatibility for Firefox 27
- 2013-12-11 - What I’d like to see in IE12
- 2013-12-10 - Last 7 days in Blink intents
Topic: Things which have been discussed
- Webcompat.com Discussions have started on the future of webcompat.com. Mike opened a new repo on github for the work on everything related to webcompat.com.
- Firefox OS 1.2 changing preferences step by step. Karl will make it a script.
- Web Compatibility Events calendar. We can put there the list of conferences, events, that we are participating, organizing, targetting.
- Karl sent a report to Google of our current progress of issues related to Google Web properties.
Topic: Web Compatibility Progress
FIXED (no DUPLICATE)
- Desktop site is rendered when viewing 37 Signals Backpack site after logging in 2013-12-13 INVALID
- 37 signals needs to support a mobile site for campfire 2013-12-13 INVALID
- 37 signals needs to support a mobile site for highrise 2013-12-13 INVALID
- urbanspoon.com doesn't recognize B2G UA as mobile 2013-12-10 FIXED
- YouTube embed fails with ""requires Flash"" error in FxOS on tamiltvshows.net 2013-12-09 WORKSFORME
- [B2G [Everything.me] [Pinterest] Upload Your Photo menu contains non-photo options] 2013-12-11 INVALID
- [B2G [Everything.me] [Pinterest] Extra title bar appears while logged in and scrolling down a list] 2013-12-11 INVALID
- [Buri[Browser]Cannot add friends on Google plus webpage] 2013-12-11 WORKSFORME
- Starbuck store locator fails to load map 2013-12-10 FIXED
- Google Drive sends fennec into a infinite redirect loop upon sign-in 2013-12-08
- YouTube HTML5 player does not offer full-screen toggle for embedded YouTube video for Firefox for Android 2013-12-09
- Groupon login page is white washed 2013-12-11
- (Midflorida.com) - Sign-in input not visible in Gecko due to WebKit CSS styling 2013-12-11
- [B2G[Browser][imgur.com]Share button on imgur.com does not function consistently.] 2013-12-12
- [B2G[E.me] Rotten Tomatoes suggests to download Flixster app from Android store] 2013-12-13
- Mobile Twitter - missing tweets 2013-12-13
- Wired.com is non-functional 2013-12-15
(move the DONE action items below and add the string DONE and possibly link to the record)
- TODO-20130805-02: hallvord to test in bulk if Web sites are still working with a device information into the UA string Firefox OS. (Bug 901039)
- TODO-20131216-01: karl to update the UA string override script for firefox 1.2