Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursday - 2:00pm PDT, 21:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: The Bridge Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 95339 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 95339 (US)
- Vidyo Room: The Bridge
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- FN14b4 is with QA
- Final FF13 sign-offs happened yesterday
- FF13 beta 7 is going to build shortly with this changeset
- FF13 final build, ESR10.0.5, and XF10.0.5 should come shortly thereafter
- Merge day is Monday (6/4), and release day for FF13 is Tuesday
- bug 760190 - Mentioned at Signoff meeting, now officially on file and possibly of concern
- Have to weigh the risk of bug 759788/bug 719117's fixes and crashes in bug 760190 (Beta 7's current state) vs crashes in bug 719117 (Beta 6's state)
- [@ pkix_Build_ValidationCheckers ] - One Mac user crashed 16 times in this signature, but they appear to be the only person suffering from this Mac crash. Also one Windows user crashed in an earlier beta.
Weekend Testing Coverage
- 4 Softvision and 3 QA available to assist over the weekend
- should be able to get B7 out tomorrow and stay on target for 13/ESR shipping on Tuesday
- bug 756289 Netflix video errors "you are viewing from more than one tab"
- Attemtps to reproduce have been largely inconsistent
- Juan reached out to Netflix Support and received a potential workaround: clear cookies
- bug 759445 – Please disable tablet updates prior to FN14b4 release
- Resolved, ready to push beta 5 to the market
- bug 759767 – Firefox 4-9 should never update past FF12 (and same for Thunderbird)
- Q: Should we link http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/central/ to http://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2012/05/24/addons-firefox-3-6/ prior to disabled add-on compat check for 3.6->12 updates?
- Are we good to go with WN page for 13?
- Let's update and review current health/status of daily beta builds
- Add-on compatibility checks push at least 9% of our users on versions older than FF10 forward
- [johnath] Dedicated vidyo room?