Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursday - 2:00pm PDT, 21:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 Mobile
- 6 QA
- 7 RelEng
- 8 Marketing/Communications
- 9 Support
- 10 Roundtable
- 11 Actions
- 12 Triage
- FF14.0.1 was unthrottled last Thursday, based upon early post-release feedback
- FF14.0.1 post-mortem held this morning - discussion focused on plugins and update uptake
- FF15 beta 3 (of 6) going to build today, will be released before the end of the week
- bug 773545 – Method ctx.putImageData not working in firefox 16,17 if an invalid number of arguments is passed in.
- Shouldn't be a major problem.
- bug 778073 - Java in Firefox Extensions.
- Requested deprecation period.
- Java docs for add-ons where updated somewhat.
- bug 777266 - Official "Search by Image (by Google)" add-on causes high CPU utilization.
- Pushing them to fix it by Friday.
- bug 779014 - Blocklist malicious "Adobe Flash Player 12.4.0" extension
- Need QA to verify the staged block.
- Stability Report from Today's Platform meeting
- Adobe disabled the ability to go full screen in the context menu in the .268 release
- There is also a comment in bug 763896 which indicates there is a known problem with Optimus machines
- bug 763166 has a patch for central, backing out of bug 760152 seemed to have fixed it for aurora... need to figure out what to do for beta.
- tracking bug 778438 - java.lang.NullPointerException: at org.mozilla.gecko.AwesomeBar.onCreate(AwesomeBar.java) on Honeycomb
- fixed in nightly, waiting for bake
- see Platform meeting for weekly status of bugs
- bug 769893 - java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot draw recycled bitmaps at android.view.GLES20Canvas.drawBitmap(GLES20Canvas.java) on Jelly Bean (Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 7)
- landed in Beta, do we want to push to a hot fix and have another release spin?
- 11.90% of crashes in 3 days: 4406... that's #1 by over 6 times the crashes in #2 crash.
- bug 778438 - java.lang.NullPointerException: at org.mozilla.gecko.AwesomeBar.onCreate(AwesomeBar.java) on Honeycomb
- this just landed today, watching it bake.
Landed on all Channels:
- bug 776331 - crash in nsNPAPIPluginInstance::RedrawPlugin on ICS and JB
- bug 776253 - java.lang.NullPointerException: at org.mozilla.gecko.AboutHomeContent.onInterceptTouchEvent(AboutHomeContent.java)
- bug 761929 - java.lang.IllegalStateException: The specified child already has a parent. You must call removeView() on the childs parent first. at android.view.ViewGroup.addViewInner(ViewGroup.java) at com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindow.openPanel on ICS
- bug 774072 - android.os.NetworkOnMainThreadException: at android.os.StrictMode$AndroidBlockGuardPolicy.onNetwork(StrictMode.java) on Honeycomb and above
No updates today
- bug 775090 – Firefox startup crash in PR_EnumerateAddrInfo | PR_GetHostByAddr
- Flash repainting is broken while scrolling 
- Let's update and review current health/status of daily beta builds
- August no longer seems to be a possibility - we're nailing down the long pole timeline to understand what date will be hit.
- What is testing for groups currently blocked on? We'd start with prioritizing there.