Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 QA
- 6 RelEng
- 7 Marketing/Communications
- 8 Support
- 9 Thunderbird (Tue)
- 10 Metrics (Thu)
- 11 Roundtable
- 12 Actions
- 13 Triage
- akeybl to file bug for next week's CTP step (change bug 807258 to 19 and up?)
- lsblakk to initiate email conversation with Li Gong on bug 842501 (joduinn will comment in bug re: HTTPS downloads)[DONE]
- jorge put up a blog post (and run by comms) re: ICQ blocklist
- Tyler put word out to community (SUMO forums) about CovenantEyes (bug 738661) [DONE]
- Annie will send out an email with the recommendation about throttling earlier to hit the #s we want on release [done]
- 50% to start, 20% afterwards
- We had our FF19.0 post-mortem today: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases/Post-mortems/Firefox_19.0
- FF 20 beta 3 going to build today
- Will try using the new RelEng ship-it app! :)
- Bugzilla is going down at 5:30pm tonight
- Pwn2Own TOMORROW!
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=713204 - ICQ Blocklist.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=836951 (nsSecureBrowserUIImpl::MapInternalToExternalState) is still a concern but Tanvi resumed working on it.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=837370 (js::types::TypeCompartment::addPendingRecompile) is still #2, no reaction to the backout proposal.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=836263 (Crossrider) continues to be a worry on all channels, some patches are there now to gather more info
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=787158 (nsHttpConnection::OnSocketWritable) is #6 on beta 2 and Patrick seems to have no lead on what's going on.
- Issues with D3D11 6.2 on Win7: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=819028 and https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=812683 jumped into the top 10 over the weekend, dropped somewhat again yesterday.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=830531 (Radeon/Win8) continues to drop in 19.0, not present in 19.0.1
Needs better regression range:
- 846465 – crash in mozilla::MediaPluginHost::CreateDecoder @ libstagefright.so@0x79877 on HTC devices running JB
- Bug 847475 - Virtual keyboard is dismissed when typing in "url bar" while viewing Bookmarks or History tab
Nothing to report
MSN Blank Page - The seem to have changed something on their end that affects cookies. Clearing cache/cookies fixes the issue. We are handling this on the forums. Not priority. FF 19 Sentiment Report next week.