Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 QA
- 6 RelEng
- 7 Marketing/Communications
- 8 Support
- 9 Thunderbird (Tue)
- 10 Metrics (Thu)
- 11 Roundtable
- 12 Actions
- 13 Triage
- FF20.0b3 desktop released yesterday, 3/6
- FF19.0.2 desktop (pushing to mirrors now), 19.0.2 mobile (uploaded to Play Store now), ESR17.0.4 (building/QA), FF20.0b4 for https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=848644 (reported 3/6, ~7PM PT)
- FF19.0.2 >> ESR17.0.4 > FF20.0b4
- FF 20.0b4 looks to be on track for shipping tomorrow
- TB builds to follow
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=848002. Flash blocks extended to Firefox 19.0 and above, and to version 10.3.183.66.
- Crash data for yesterday is running late, see https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=848947
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=837370 (js::types::TypeCompartment::addPendingRecompile) remains the #1 concern, but the cause has now been backed out.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=836951 (nsSecureBrowserUIImpl::MapInternalToExternalState) is concern #2, has a patch but needs review on dependency before it can land.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=787158 (SPDY) continues to be the top concern.
- D3D11 6.2/Win7 crashes remain high (812683/819028)
- Crossrider bug 836263 also is unchanged at #6
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=812881 (libsomxcore.so) remains #2 on release, probably needs heavy poking of cdouble
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=823236 (mozilla::layers::ShmemYCbCrImage::IsValid, #4 on Beta, #3 on release) now has a fix on Nightly and Aurora, probably needs to land on Beta to give us good data
- 832091 – crash in xpc::XPCWrappedNativeXrayTraits::resolveDOMCollectionProperty mainly with Java
- No QA on that bug yet at all - anything people can do to help appreciated
- ashughes: It's on my radar, I just haven't had any time to look at it yet. Given current priorities, I probably won't get to this until tomorrow at the absolute earliest.
- 812683 [Win7] startup crash in _d2d_clear_surface@CContext::RestorePipelineStateImpl
- have not been able to track down on-market hardware, still waiting for GPU correlations
- 837370 crash in TypeConstraintFreeze::newType @ js::types::TypeCompartment::addPendingRecompile
- (removed qawanted at this time.Lets see if the backout done here helps.We will add it agn if we have new recommendations
- have been unable to reproduce, Engr seem to be investigating a backout, anything more for QA to do?
- 830531 [Win8] crash in XPC_WN_Helper_NewResolve mainly with AMD Radeon
- Any update from AMD? QA is basically in a holding pattern of manually verifying this isn't resurfacing each release until fixed
- 846465 – crash in mozilla::MediaPluginHost::CreateDecoder @ libstagefright.so@0x79877 on HTC devices running JB
- Looking for more specific regression range here
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=823236 - notably we won't get enough data if this isn't in beta; BenWa proposed to push it friday to beta.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=752828#add_comment STR listed.
Looks like 22 is fixed, and 21 are affected, talked to rnewman, he's flagging for uplift approval
- bug 827254 was landed today, QA will have to keep eyes open and test around it for this friday for beta release.
Note: FYI : going to be trying to reduce libc stack frames in crash reports: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=847512
- colo power work in SCL3 on Thursday March 14, will be at half capacity for mac build and 10.8 test slaves (wrong meeting for this?)
- (bajaj) who in releng will be able to help with pushing 17.0.4 snippets once QA sign-offs (considering it could be late evening PT ? )
- (nthomas) I'll be around until about 8pm Pacific, and we'll ensure we have coverage
- Revert 19.0 redirects on bouncer: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=847510
- jakem is working on it now
We have found an issue with the Facebook Desktop Plugin causing freezes/crashes, https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=848659