Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 QA
- 6 RelEng
- 7 Marketing/Communications
- 8 Support
- 9 Thunderbird (Tue)
- 10 Metrics (Thu)
- 11 Roundtable
- 12 Actions
- 13 Triage
- 20.0b5 Desktop shipped
- 20.0b5 Mobile is with QA
- Plugin blocks:
* Silverlight: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=850744 (live) * Reader: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=850745 (live) * Flash: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=850734 and https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=851198 (staged)
- No change in 837370 and 836951 being concerns.
- Both of these are on Dev's radar and are actively been worked on
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=787158 (nsHttpConnection::OnSocketWritable, SPDY) has patches landed for betas shipping this week.
- Two lower-volume ones to watch:
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=828889 (npjp2.dll@0xc997) is rising somewhat, possibly newest Java update not being CTP now?
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=812186 (UserCallWinProcCheckWow, Norton Confidential 2013) is also rising.
- No changes in Crossrider or D2D/D3D11-6.2 crashes.
Nothing to note for mobile stability, no changes in concerns.
- 812695 – [D2D] Text Rendering Issues due to Windows 7 Platform Update KB2670838 (MSIE 10 Prerequisite)
- is there anything we can do on a technical level or just have Sumo help with pointing to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2670838 for people who find themselves affected?
- top non-crash concern: 829454 – Unable to play movie trailers at Fandango.com in Android 2.3 -- I/MediaPluginHost(): Loading OMX Plugin: nullptr
Had kickoff for Fx21 - main user facing announcements minimal - Social API multi-provider
Please push CTP next week. We'll allocate time accordingly. Beta Feedback: New Downloads: Feedback is mostly positive. This doesn't happen very often due to nature of input.
FF 20 does not honor browser.download.manager.showWhenStarting setting. I need window to show when downloading starts like it did before.
I like the addition of the built in download pop-up, and the removal of the extra window, but I'd like a visual "clear list" button.
I have to keep firefox open for downloads to continue! I preferred the old download window that remained open even when I closed Firefox
Per window private browsing: Seems to be a lot of user confusion.
i canot find private browing option in tools menu....
Why does Private Browsing now appear on my history for any one to see when I used this facility? Private - I think not! (Assuming this user typed in the wrong window)
I could not get Personalize to work in private browser and could only use Personalize when I turned off private browser ?
I can't find a private browsing option anymore. It seems to have disappeared with the recent update.
- [Laura] someone moved laura's cheese! She will look into how we'll message/notify the change of moving of private browsing from Tools to File menus