Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- 1 Post-Mortem and Longterm Actions
- 2 Previous Actions
- 3 Schedule Update
- 4 Add-ons
- 5 Stability
- 6 QA
- 7 RelEng
- 8 Marketing/Communications
- 9 Support
- 10 Metrics (Thu)
- 11 Roundtable
- 12 Actions
- 13 Triage
Post-Mortem and Longterm Actions
- Can we gauge how effective https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=812573 was on updates? (Tyler) -- leave for thurs channel mtg
- x86 testing - which devices are we planning on testing?
- Release went out the door, throttled for evaluation on Thursday
- RRRT page here - https://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases/Firefox_22/RRRT
- 17.0.7 esr released as well this morning
- Firefox 23 beta 1 is going to build this AM, released Thursday
- Aurora 24 will be released Friday
- Java Deployment Toolkit block. Okay to block all versions?
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=885517 Flash CTP block ready to be deployed.
- Wait for now, confirm with Alex
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=837377 Quick Time CTP block also ready.
* Should the Add-ons Manager say it is outdated? ** File a bug on CTP detection in Add-ons Manager - qa test current behaviour * Bug 860641 - will block if volume rises too quickly
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=883973 (JSFunction::existingScript) is a high-volume topcrash (5-6x EMPTY dump volume) being carried over from Nightly.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=860641 (RelevantKnowledge) is being carried over from Aurora, still waiting for them to ship the fix, sheduled for this week.
- Waiting for data from 22.
- This release fixed 21 topcrashers bug 851934 (outlook.com) and bug 744836 (nsTimerImpl::PostTimerEvent), will be good to see those go away, esp. the former.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=845867 continues to be the top ARMv6 issue, was significantly higher in 22 beta than 21 release, so we need to watch its volume in 22 release carefully.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=881018 (mozilla::layers::floor_div) is the #1 crash on 24, will probably make it over to Aurora.
No updates - ben's email
Ready to begin watching Firefox 22