Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 QA
- 6 RelEng
- 7 Marketing/Communications
- 8 Support
- 9 Thunderbird (Tue)
- 10 Metrics (Thu)
- 11 Roundtable
- 12 Actions
- 13 Triage
- Firefox 23 is Live!!!
- Bhavana is driving 24 - currently Beta - will be taking over channel meeting lead after today
- FF24.0b1 has gone to build as of last night
- Alex will be driving 25 - currently Aurora (with Preeti shadowing)
- Lukas goes to next ESR release
- Block Leethax.net extension: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=901317
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=901317 - Extension block request: Leethax.net - we probably shouldn't block right away, but probably push more on https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=897503 which is the reason for the request.
- No data for 24 Beta yet.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=860641 (RelevantKnowledge) comes up as a top 3 issue on early 23 release results. :(
- Nothing to report.
- Tracy Walker is QA Lead for Firefox 24 (currently Beta)
- Anthony Hughes is QA Lead for Firefox 25 (currently Aurora)
- Juan Becerra is QA Lead for Firefox 26 (currently Nightly)
- juanb on PTO Aug 8 - 26, see above for anything.
- No concerns at this time
Android: What's the Status of https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=900020 (crash) and https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=889562 (clipboard). Will we possibly chemspill for these? Gettings lots of 1-star ratings for Nexus 10 in Play store (possibly Android 4.3 related), can expect to get worse as Nexus devices are a large portion of our feedback. Tyler will be digging into these specific issues more today.