Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 QA
- 6 RelEng
- 7 Marketing/Communications
- 8 User Advocacy
- 9 Roundtable
- 10 Special Topics
- 11 Actions
- 30.0b4 Mac builds are not yet complete. This is delaying QA sign-off. Full sign-off won't occur 'til tomorrow. Conditional sign-off could occur late today.
- Tracking compat issues. Nothing major so far, except possibly a problem with Ask Toolbar.
- Some ADI issues over the weekend (usual some-early-weekend-of-the-month glitch)
- Different ADI "issue" on Nightly due to bug 1006615.
- no big concerns right now.
- largest issue by far is bug 1002748 (libinject.dll), blocklisting was uplifted today for b5
- bug 1009624 filed for new variant of nsXULPrototypeDocument::GetCompilationGlobal() (startup, #10)
- will look into 28->29 regression tracking more this week, but it looks like there's no significant ones besides the libinject stuff.
- no surprises.
- Waiting on next beta to see if the #1 top crash is fixed 22% of crashes
- 29.0.1 crash rate was up (1.4) in early data but today (1.2) was closer to 29.0
- nothing to report/discuss
Will shift release to Wednesday, May 14th.
- 30.0b4 testing in progress (Aaron)
- Datacentre migrations begin next Monday, May 19th. No outtages planned, but we will have some reduced capacity, which could impact build turnaround times.
Seeing new issues with new tab functionality not working. Most likely caused by Ask toolbar v. 3.14. Talking to AMO about blockage. PDF print issues are all gone, most other issues about the same. session restore is mentioned often/making users unhappy - people with a lot of tabs
Post-Mortem (Tues 2wks from GA Release)
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/29-0-Post-Mortem moved to https://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases/Post-mortems/Firefox_29.0
Sign Off (Thurs prior to GA Release)