Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 QA
- 6 RelEng
- 7 Marketing/Communications
- 8 User Advocacy
- 9 Roundtable
- 10 Special Topics
- 11 Actions
- 30.0b6 go to build send (delay was worth it, we got lots more fixes/backouts to collect feedback on)
- Next Monday's beta - can also go early Tues if no objections due to US holiday
- Looking into blocking some old versions of the Ask.com toolbar due to problems when opening tabs. Getting confirmation from Ask to make sure they are old versions (their version numbering is fairly inconsistent).
- data is improving.
- Seems like 29 is almost as stable as 28
- beta and release data looks pretty nice.
- No updates
(bajaj) Welcome to our Release Management summer intern: Pranav (:pmaddi)
Post-Mortem (Tues 2wks from GA Release)
Sign Off (Thurs prior to GA Release)