Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- 1 Special Topics
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 QA
- 6 RelEng
- 7 User Advocacy
- 8 Roundtable
Aurora/Beta Feature Review (Thursday prior to GA Release)
Post-Mortem (Tues 2wks after GA Release)
Sign Off (Thurs prior to GA Release)
- Both mobile & Desktop beta 4 are live
- Beta 5 gtb today (desktop only)
- Crash rates are improving somewhat, probably due to the irregexp fix (or people with OMTC-crash-prone configs leaving Aurora).
- OMTC on Windows is supposed to be turned off this week, but is still on (and very unstable): https://hg.mozilla.org/releases/mozilla-aurora/file/e7189d3f7685/modules/libpref/src/init/all.js#l3796 Bug 1030147
- Bug 988549 (_VEC_memzero) continues to slightly drop, at ~4% overall, ~2.5% on b4. The issue is old Intel drivers. Bug 1026074 suggests contacting MS, do we have a good avenue for that?
- Bug 768395 (CDevice::DriverInternalErrorCB) is #4 with 4% of b4 crashes, approved but not yet uplifted.
- Bug 1023239 (libinject2.dll) is not getting better on Beta.
- Overall crash rate is still very bad, worst 10-day period of beta we have seen in at least 2 years.
- Crash rates are staying high, ~20% worse than 2 months ago.
- Bug 1023239 (libinject2) is going down somewhat, but still #4, #5, and #7, ~6-7% of all crashes. Still need to get a hold on this library.
- Bug 883134 (Brazil banks) stays at #10.
- bug 827264 (NSS) waiting for dev assignment by dougt
- bug 1027155 (js::types::TypeSet::hasType) needs STR or at least a regression range.
Nothing new to report