Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Special Topics
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 Performance (Thu)
- 6 QA
- 7 RelEng
- 8 User Advocacy
- 9 Roundtable
Aurora/Beta Feature Review (Thursday prior to GA Release)
Post-Mortem (Tues 2wks after GA Release)
Sign Off (Thurs prior to GA Release)
- GTB for Beta 7 desktop tonight
- Should not be impacted by tomorrow US holiday (thanks to Anthony)
- The bug 1031697 spike still overshadows by-crash-date numbers of everything.
- If looking at crashes from builds out of the last 3 days, we look pretty good, though.
- Bug 988549 (_VEC_memzero) continues to slightly drop, at ~3% overall, ~1.6% on b6. The issue is old Intel drivers. Bug 1026074 suggests contacting MS, we have a contact (email@example.com) but Sylvestre needs help with the wording
- Need to poke gfx about d2d blocklisting
- Bug 768395 (CDevice::DriverInternalErrorCB) is down to #13 with 1.2% of b6 crashes after the uplift
- Bug 1023239 (libinject2.dll) has the date-based blocklisting in beta 7
- Crash rates still somewhat high
- Bug 1023239 (libinject2) is going down. Submitted to AV vendors, some more should clean it from now on.
- Bug 883134 (Brazil banks) is now #8.
- Mike Taylor may be able to find a contact (via Web compat community) if you haven't already spoken with him.
- bug 827264 (NSS) has a diagnostic/logging patch that can't go into beta but hopefully gives us some info.
- bug 1027155 (js::types::TypeSet::hasType) needs STR or at least a regression range but is going down all by itself.
(lmandel) Joel has been tracking Talos performance regressions (and improvements). I invited him to join us weekly to provide an update on this topic.
No updates today.
- Translation experiment currently running on Aurora
- Search experiment currently running on Beta
- Mobile plan to support Firefox 31 for 6 months as Fennec on Android 2.2 EOL plan