Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Special Topics
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 Performance (Thu)
- 6 QA
- 7 RelEng
- 8 User Advocacy
- 9 Roundtable
Aurora/Beta Feature Review (Thursday prior to GA Release)
Post-Mortem (Tues 2wks after GA Release)
Sign Off (Thurs prior to GA Release)
- Beta 9 GTB today for Desktop
- GGC disabled
- Last fixes landed except the pdf.js bug 1028735
- No updates.
- No significant news.
- libinject2 numbers are going down nicely with the fix of bug 1023239
- Between bug 1034584 and bug 1028491, the PushClipsToDT signature is practically gone from 31.0b8!
- Bug 994589 landed GGC backout.
- Bug 988549 backed out gfx blocklist modifications, should fix _VEC_memzero and friends.
- Bug 1035529 is another Bandoo issue, they are taking a look.
- libinject2 is going down here as well due to fixed new versions.
- Bug 1027107 is fixing a OOM case, uplifted to beta
- ggc backout improved performance for a series of regressions we had - that means next uplift will show regressions
- largest regressions since fx v.30 (bug 990085):
- win7 - tart (bug 990212), tpaint (bug 997284)
- linux32 - tart (bug 990212), tpaint (bug 1015572)
- linux64 - tart (bug 990212)
We'll be watching stability very closely in our final Beta/RC WebVTT may need to be pref'd off again for another release:
No updates First look through, no feedback on PDF plus sign issue