Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
- Meeting archive: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Category:Channel_Meetings
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- 1 Special Topics
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 Performance (Thu)
- 6 QA
- 7 RelEng
- 8 User Advocacy
- 9 Roundtable
Aurora/Beta Feature Review (Thursday prior to GA Release)
Post-Mortem (Tues 2wks after GA Release)
Sign Off (Thurs prior to GA Release)
- mobile beta6 shipped yesterday
- desktop beta7 gtb today
- Still keeping an eye on bug 1043426 (not quite fixed... #2 topcrash)
- Lots of GFX issues on top, probably OMTC on Windows still being very crash-prone.
- Crash rates coming down significantly after bug 1051858 backout.
- In early b6 data, bug 1012924 (experiments shutdown) is #2 again after OOM|small
- (lmandel) Won't take a fix in beta, will continue to push on a fix in Aurora
- Will need to see more b6 data, but no really major concerns at this time, even GGC crashes are way lower than in 31 beta.
- JS_TransplantObject at #4 might need investigation, brazil banks issue ranks at #5 atm, but this is basically only one day of b6 data.
- kairo to follow up once there is more data
- Crash rates look decent (we were better in pre-30 releases though)
- Brazil banks crash is now #2 with slightly over 3% of all crashes.
- beta crashes dominated by OOM|small, possibly influenced by bug 1045588, which has reproducible cases
- Next merge+release day is Labour day and the day after. What are we doing? RelEng usually does a lot of work on the Monday, and we usually push to mirrors + have QA test.
- merge on Friday
- releng can handle push on Monday
- bhearsum to find out who specifically will do the push
- QA can handle update testing on Monday
- juanb to confirm who from QA will handle testing
- lmandel will update on Verizon issue tonight/tomorrow after meeting with others from the desktop team