Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- Ioana, sylvestre, calixte, kairo, andrei, jorge, philipp, teodora, florin, mihai, Bogdan, ryanvm, elan, mtabara, lmandel, ritu
- b7 gtb today
- still need to deal with uplifts :/
- Will contain the Hello changes!
- I didn't send an email about upload of beta 6 android but we are live since Tuesday
- ios 2.0 uploaded a few seconds ago
- [Bug 1247032] Latest Flash plugin block now live.
- Socorro crash-stats issues were at least to some degree caused by Firefox (see bug 1248587) and are fixed now on the server-side by ignoring those huge memory reports.
- Overall rate: 1.7 - browser: 1.0, content: 0.7 - yellow
- No significant changes, top crashes are still bug 1245743 (sec bug, no one yet assigned), bug 1232229 (patch about to land), bug 1247741 (assigned, tracked)
- Overall rate: 1.5 - browser: 1.4, content: 0.1 - red
- bug 1247380 (gfxContext::PushGroupAndCopyBackground) is 5.7% of 45.0b6 non-e10s data, 6.3% overall, fix should be in b7
- bug 1232229 (FinalizeTypedArenas) is 3.6%, instrumentation and work continuing
- HTTP shutdownhangs are ~6%, a lot of work going on around those
- bug 1248489 (sanitize aborts) are 2.1%
- bug 1248909 (mozilla::TrackBuffersManager::CompleteResetParserState) is new and 0.9%, diagnostic patches also in b7
- plugin crashes going down, not fixed on Adobe side yet but new signature is not found with Firefox versions that disabled Async Drawing.
- Overall rate: 1.1 - yellow
- rate increases is mostly in various shutdownhangs
- HTTP shutdownhangs still ~8%
- bug 1247380 is 1.9% but believed to be just moved from other signatures
- data improving across channels, might be some external influence
Aurora / Dev Edition
- starting to include SoftVision QA status in Thursday channel meeting
- [Andrei] [read-only] Mihai (:mboldan) took ownership of the new Responsive Design View in terms of QA and started working on the available fixes
- [Ioana] [read only] : still few features present in AHA - will be keep an bugzilla and other mails/channels
Aurora / Dev Edition
- [Andrei] [read-only] APZ and WebVR have been successfully signed off, mid-Aurora
- [Andrei] e10s Manual Functional Testing wrapped up for Beta 45 – https://goo.gl/vsm584
- [Andrei] 45.0b7 build validation will be focused on Hello as a system add-on (asuming an xpi is available by then)
- [Andrei] [read-only] Firefox 45 Beta 7 Testday to be held this Friday – http://tinyurl.com/zlnhsll
- [Andrei] [read-only] Started testing stub installers on 45.0b6, we should be done by tomorrow – https://goo.gl/p3WlXI
- [Ioana] [read only] Fennec 45 Beta 6 signed off without major issues.
- [lmandel] Test plan reviews scheduled with all engineering teams over the next week.
- [kairo] we canceled our usual QE status meeting on Wednesdays and are rolling that in here as it's interesting for the whole audience in here
Aurora/Beta Feature Review
- enabling rust+
- we will ship some features developed in rust in 46 (aurora currently)
- but we have issues with jemalloc (rust and firefox both ship it)
Post-Mortem (Tues 2wks from GA Release)
- Let's do it Tuesday 2/23 right after channel meeting.