Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Attendees
- 2 Previous Actions
- 3 Schedule Update
- 4 Add-ons
- 5 Stability
- 6 Performance (Thu)
- 7 QE
- 8 Performance
- 9 RelEng
- 10 Marketing/Communications
- 11 User Advocacy
- 12 Roundtable
- 13 Special Topics
- 14 Actions
liz, ada, andrei, cornel, jorge, brad, kim, ioana, florin, camelia, petruta, sylvestre, lmandel, flaviu
- 45.0.1 Desktop sign off
- 45.0.1esr sign off
- 45.0.1 Fennec sign off in 2 hours
- 38.7.1 sign off
- 46 beta 2 desktop is built and the l10n looks good this time, testing/signoff/release will be Friday
- 46 beta 2 mobile may be signed off and ready for release today
- Definitely skipping beta 3. Beta 4 will gtb on Monday
- Kudo to the various teams, especially SV for handling all this work smoothly +++
- Bug 1255519 - Flash plugin block to go live tomorrow.
- Overall rate: 1.8 - browser: 1.0, content: 0.8 - yellow
- Overall rate: 1.3 - red
- Many fixes landed for beta 2. So we should see improvement by Monday
- Otherwise, no big change compared to Tuesday (as expected)
- bug 1255745 and bug 1250424 (shutdown aborts), bug 1256065 and bug 1256064 (media destruction), bug 1245386 (wasapi) are still main issues
- Overall rate: 1.05 - yellow
- Trusteer bug 1255026 seems to be unchanged, but bug 1254527 seems to be improving
- Sylvestre will contact them (again, again, again ...) start planning your christmas card now to them....
- plugin issues in bug 1252152 still ongoing
- The good news: shutdownhangs have improved somewhat
- Android release is better than before \o/
- Android beta is still somewhat worse than the late 45 betas (without dynamic tile size), and somewhat better than early 45 betas (with dynamic tile size)
Aurora / Dev Edition
- [Andrei] 38.7.1esr, 45.0.1 and 45.0.1esr-build2 signed off for release.
- All eligible bug fixes landed for these builds received the appropriate QE attention, thanks to the Engineering QA Team.
- [Andrei] We've coordinated with Mark and started a 2nd run of Smoke Testing for Hello sys add-on, prior to it's release for Fx45. We should have this wrapped up by the end of tomorrow.
- [Andrei] We're currently waiting for a go-ahead from Thomas to start testing the FHR v2 end of life.
- [mobile] We will build up the testplans here - https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Fennec/48
Aurora / Dev Edition
- [Andrei] Per-monitor DPI feature will remain in 47, at least until a 2nd assessment is made mid-Aurora.
- [mobile] We SignedOff the Updates channel and here is the general status https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Fennec/47
- [Andrei] 46 Beta 2 to be signed off by the end of Friday.
- [mobile] Fennec 46 Beta 2 build 2 currently ready for signoff https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Fennec/46/Beta/2
- We did run the first round of update tests for 45.0.1/45.0.1esr with Marionette+treeherder and it worked nicely! \o/
Aurora/Beta Feature Review
Post-Mortem (Tues 2wks from GA Release)
- Next week as 45.0.1